Fly to Amsterdam
Your holidays in the "Venice of the North"
Amsterdam is considered the "Venice of the North" because of its canals. So you can enjoy the romantic atmosphere of this wonderful city and its surroundings in any season. The amazing thing about Amsterdam is that it has something to offer for any type of character and temperament. It can be the perfect city for both athletes who like cycling and jogging in the parks and for partygoers and lovers of nightclubs and bars.
We offer two fun ways to have a great time in the Dutch capital.
If you like cultural tourism, your programme in Amsterdam will be...
- Van Gogh Museum. The most visited museum in the country with more than 200 paintings by the artist.
- The house of Anne Frank, a Jewish girl persecuted during World War II and whose book "The Diary of Anne Frank" revealed to everyone the tortures suffered by the Jewish people during the Hitler regime.
- Rembrandt Museum, which is in the same house that belonged to the painter, built in 1639. His most magical work "The Night Watch" is located in this museum.
- Rijksmuseum (National Museum), the Netherlands' largest art gallery, preserving the works of the Golden Age. World-famous paintings such as The Milkmaid by J. Vermeer and The Merry Drinker by Frans Hals are on display here.
- The Dutch Resistance Museum tells the whole chronicle of the events of fascist oppression during World War II. In this museum, you can find historical documents, photos and personal belongings of the people who survived the war.
If you like partying and drinking type tourism, you can’t miss…
- "Leather Street," Warmoestraat, is the street near the red light district offering items of clothing and special objects for leather-lovers, tattoo and "piercing" parlours and bars.
- You can’t miss a visit to "Sin Street", Reguliersdwarsstraat, where gays, artists and local and international celebrities parade. The street is full of bars and restaurants with atmosphere.
- For those who want to try typical Dutch food we recommend Cafe Amsterdam with fresh seafood, cassoulet and rillettes.
- To listen to the acoustic concerts you can go to the bar "The New Anita", which always has a programme of events.
- The symbol of Amsterdam are the "Brown cafes" known for their wood decor and dark style. They are generally the locals’ favourite places where you can enjoy the best beer.
- Amsterdam is famous for being the European coffee capital. The coffee shops are something you cannot miss. Some of the most artistic ones in which to take your morning coffee with banana bread are ArtDeli and KOKO Coffee & Design.
Cheap flights to Amsterdam