Enjoy being on board even more
Now you can make the most of your time on board and use your portable electronic devices during taxi, take-off, in-flight and landing, provided they are placed in "airplane mode"
Larger portable electronic devices such as laptops and tablets must be switched off and stowed whenever the captain switches on the "fasten seat belts" sign. These devices may be stored in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front of you.
Devices without an "airplane mode" or an equivalent function to disable cellular and data connections, must remain switched off for the entire duration of the flight. This also applies to all electronic devices placed in checked luggage.
- Permitted electronic devices include:
- Mobile phones/smartphones
- Laptops (including notebooks)
- Electronic readers
- Headphones and noise-cancelling headphones
- MP3 players, MP4 players and other digital music players
- Handheld games consoles
- Digital photo and video cameras (excluding professional cameras)
- Portable DVD/CD players
Please be aware that aviation safety regulations prohibit the use of headphones or electronic devices while the crew is performing the safety demonstration.
Please also note that the captain may prohibit the use of any electronic devices for safety reasons.