Expectant mothers, infants and children
We recommend presenting a medical certificate, issued in the last 7 days prior to the date of the flight:
- If you are in the 28 th week of pregnancy or later.
- Or, if the pregnancy is not developing normally, the delivery date is not known, complications are expected in delivery or if you have had previous multiple pregnancies.
Air travel is not recommended for:
- Pregnant women do not fly from the 36th week of pregnancy (32nd in the case of multiple pregnancy with no prior complications). In this case, you must have a medical certificate, issued in the last 7 days prior to the date of the flight.
- Women in the 7 days prior to and 7 days after giving birth.
Air travel is not recommended for newborn infants who are in good health and were not born prematurely in the 7 days after their birth. Please bear in mind the following:
- Changes in cabin pressure can cause infants pain and painkillers may be required.
- Infants are susceptible to dehydration and therefore must be kept well hydrated before and during the flight.
Infants (under 2) (code "INF")
Infants under 2 years of age travelling on their parent's lap can fly at 10% of the adult fare. Infants aged under 2 who occupy their own seat are subject to the same conditions as children aged between 2 and 11.. In this case please bear in mind that safety regulations require you to provide an approved car seat for your infant.
If your child will be turning 2 during the journey, you must purchase a child ticket for the entire trip.
If you are bringing your own pushchair, you may either keep the pushchair with you until you board the aircraft, or check it in along with the rest of your luggage. If you decide to take your pushchair to the aircraft entrance, it will be taken by the cabin crew, placed in the hold and given back to you at the aircraft door on arrival. If you decide to check the pushchair in as checked baggage, you may collect it along with the rest of your baggage from the carousels in the arrivals hall.
One adult travelling with two infants (under age 2)
An adult may travel with 2 infants provided that one of the infants is older than 18 months and travels in an approved car seat. The adult must pay for a seat to place the car seat on. The other infant (younger than 2 years of age) can then travel on the adult's lap with an infant's seatbelt. The adult must book two seats so that the older infant can sit in their car seat for the full duration of the flight. The fare for the infant travelling in the car seat will be the same as a child aged between 2 and 11.
Children aged between 2 and 11
For domestic flights, children aged between 2 and 11 travel at 50 % of the full adult fare (without restrictions). For reduced fares, a percentage discount will be applied on the basis of the fare chosen. For international flights, the percentage discount will vary depending on the destination and the fare. These discounts cannot be applied to certain special offers.