With Iberia Express you can opt for one of the following fares when purchasing your ticket. Check the conditions and services included in each fare when you make your booking.
|Checked luggage||No||1 piece 23 kg||1 piece 23 kg||2 pieces (23kg/ud)||2 pieces (23kg/ud)|
|Seat selection||Available, with additional charge||Free seat selection during the Check-in period||(Business)||(Business)|
|Flight change||Available, with charge of 65€||Available, with charge of 45€||Available, with charge of 60€|
|Refund||Available, with charge of 60€||Available. with charge of 90€|
|Space reserved for your hand luggage|
|The best gastronomic offering, designed for every situation|
|Access to VIP lounges|
|Separate check-in counter with priority over other passengers|
|VIP security control|
|Priority Baggage Delivery|
|Newspapers on board|
All operations that are carried out via our Customer Service Centre may have handling costs.
- For tickets issued with a resident's discount on the Express fair the first piece of checked luggage will be charged at 75% of the normal price. You can acquire this in the purchasing process, accessing your booking or checking-in online during the 24 hours before your flight. More information about residents.
- Avios: if you're an Iberia Plus, cardholder, you can earn Avios with every flight you make.
- Hand luggage: on certain flights operating on busier routes and where cabin space is at a premium, hand luggage may be placed in the hold at no additional cost to the passenger. If you are not travelling with hand luggage and place your personal items under the seat in front of you, you may board before passengers with hand luggage. We would like to thank you for your cooperation. This helps us to get you to your destination on time. You can see all of the information in the hand luggage section.
- Checked luggage: luggage stored in the aircraft hold must be checked-in at the corresponding Iberia check-in desks. Check-in desks close 45 minutes before flight departure. The sum of the length, width and height of each item of checked luggage must not exceed 158cm including straps, pocket and wheels (except in exceptional cases for special baggage) and it must not weigh more than 23kg. • You can see all of the conditions in the Check-in Express section.
- Seat selection: for greater comfort on board and to ensure you are sitting next to family or friends, Iberia Express offers all passengers the chance to choose their seat before flying. You can see all of the conditions regarding your seat in the seat reservation section section.
- Express Check-in: check-in online and confirm your seat from the moment you buy your ticket up to 2 hours before departure. For more information on Express Check- in, please consult the passenger information section.
- Change of Flight: all of our fares allow you to change the date of your flight prior to departure. You must maintain the same category of ticket or, should the same not be available, change to a higher fare and pay the difference in price, plus the corresponding administration fees.
- Refund: with Flex and Business fares, you can cancel and receive a refund for your flight prior to departure.
- Priority Boarding: if you board with the Priority group you will be among the first passengers to board the aircraft and you will also have priority access to the luggage compartments.
- Priority Disembarkation: you'll be one of the first to leave the plane at your destination.
- Priority Baggage Delivery: your checked baggage will be among the first to appear on the carousel.
- Newspapers on board: in Business class, Iberia Express passengers have access to the on board magazine Excelente as well as national and international publications.
- Children under 2 years: 10% of the fare is applied to children that are not yet 2 years old and that do not occupy a seat. If they occupy a seat, treatment will be the same as children aged between 2 and 11 years. You can see all of the information regarding minors in the pregnant women, babies and children section.
- Children aged between 2 and 11 years: 50% of the fare on domestic flights with a complete fare (without restrictions) will be applied for children aged between two and eleven years. You can see all of the information regarding minors in the pregnant women, babies and children section.
To improve the experience and satisfaction of all passengers, those passengers not carrying hand luggage that occupies space in the overhead compartment shall have priority boarding after Business passengers, those with priority boarding and families with children. On certain flights with high levels of occupation and where cabin space is at a premium, hand luggage may travel in the hold at no additional cost to the passenger.