With Iberia Express you can opt for one of the following fares when purchasing your ticket. Check the conditions and services included in each fare when you make your booking.
|Checked luggage||No||1 piece 23 kg||1 piece 23 kg||2 pieces (23kg/ud)||2 pieces (23kg/ud)|
|Seat selection||Available, with additional charge||(Additional charge for XL)||(Business)||(Business)|
|Flight change||Available, with charge of 65€||Available, with charge of 45€||Available, with charge of 60€|
|Refund||Available, with charge of 60€||Available. with charge of 90€|
|Space reserved for your hand luggage|
|The best gastronomic offering, designed for every situation|
|Access to VIP lounges|
|Separate check-in counter with priority over other passengers|
|VIP security control|
|Priority Baggage Delivery|
|Newspapers on board|
- Tickets issued with a discount for residents of the Balearic and Canary Islands are entitled to a 50% discount on the first piece of checked luggage. This can be added at the time of booking or when checking-in-online. More information on residents.
- Avios: If you're an Iberia Plus, cardholder, you can earn Avios with every flight you make.
- Hand luggage: On certain flights operating on busier routes and where cabin space is at a premium, hand luggage may be placed in the hold at no additional cost to the passenger. If you are not travelling with hand luggage and place your personal items under the seat in front of you, you may board before passengers with hand luggage. We would like to thank you for your cooperation. This helps us to get you to your destination on time. For more information on hand luggage, please consult the passenger information.
- Checked luggage: Luggage stored in the aircraft hold must be checked-in at the corresponding Iberia check-in desks. Check-in desks close 45 minutes before flight departure. The sum of the length, width and height of each item of checked luggage must not exceed 158cm including straps, pocket and wheels (except in exceptional cases for special baggage) and it must not weigh more than 23kg. For more information on checked luggage, please consult the passenger information.
- Seat selection: For greater comfort on board and to ensure you are sitting next to family or friends, Iberia Express offers all passengers the chance to choose their seat before flying. Check the relevant conditions for your seats, which are based on the category of ticket you have purchased, in the passenger information section.
- Express Check-in: Check-in online and confirm your seat from the moment you buy your ticket up to 2 hours before departure. For more information on Express Check- in, please consult the passenger information section.
- Change of Flight: All of our fares allow you to change the date of your flight prior to departure. You must maintain the same category of ticket or, should the same not be available, change to a higher fare and pay the difference in price, plus the corresponding administration fees.
- Refund: With Flex and Business fares, you can cancel and receive a refund for your flight prior to departure.
- Priority Disembarkation: you'll be one of the first to leave the plane at your destination.
- Priority Baggage Delivery: your checked baggage will be among the first to appear on the carousel.
- Newspapers on board: Iberia Express passengers have complimentary access to national and international newspapers, as well as the Ronda Iberia magazine, while on board.
To improve the experience and satisfaction of all passengers, those passengers not carrying hand luggage that occupies space in the overhead compartment shall have priority boarding after Business passengers, those with priority boarding and families with children. On certain flights with high levels of occupation and where cabin space is at a premium, hand luggage may travel in the hold at no additional cost to the passenger.