Enjoy our VIP lounges* as you wait to board in an inviting and elegant environment.
- Have to work?
We'll make sure a PC is available for you to use along with complimentary internet access as well use of a telephone or fax.
- Prefer to take a break?
Make the most of your stay and relax by watching television, reading a newspaper or a magazine or by enjoying a drink at a fully-stocked bar.
- Need a rest?
“The Relaxation Corner", available in all the lounges at Madrid’s Terminal 4, is a secluded space with comfortable beds just waiting for you to enjoy.
- A noise-free space
Terminal 4 is a very quiet terminal and PA messages are restricted. In the lounge we've placed plenty of information screens, so you can easily check the status of your flight and your boarding time.
*Available at most major airports. Services may vary based on location.
- Allow us to look after your vehicle completely free of charge.
- The valet parking service for private vehicles is available at Madrid-Barajas Airport. This service includes parking and insurance for your vehicle at no additional cost.
- What's more, Iberia Plus Platinum, Gold and Iberia Singular cardholders with Iberia Express tickets can enjoy the above service, regardless of the fare or class they are travelling in, and even with tickets purchased using their Avios points.
The free parking service is valid for:
- 3 days for flights to destinations in the Canaries and Europe (domestic flights to destinations within mainland Spain and Balearic Islands are not included).
How can I order it?
- By phone (up to 12 hours before your flight): In Madrid: 91 393 73 37.
- Online (up to 24 hours before your flight): In Madrid.
When collecting your vehicle, you must present your boarding passes for your flights with Iberia Express. Should you not be able to provide them, the service provider will then have to charge you the standard public rates. For more information, please click here.